1. All orders will be charged sales tax in accordance with the state to which the order is being shipped.
2. Air Products must be contacted directly to place an order for a resale or tax exempt project. A tax exemption certificate with a valid exemption number or a properly completed resale certificate must be provided at the time of order.
3. Equipment usually ships within 1-2 business days based upon availability.
4. Contractual obligations restrict sales on basis of customer location.
1. A period of one year after ship date - unless specifically noted by Manufacturer.
2. Warranty is for the replacement of the parts only. (Excluding labor and shipping cost).
3. The warranty is granted only to the original purchaser placing the item in service.
4. Warranty covers items that have been used in the manner prescribed by the Manufacturer.
5. Warranty claims should be in writing.
6. The manufacturer and Air Products Equipment Company will review all warranty requests.
1. Items that can be returned to stock must have prior approval from Air Products Equipment
2. Material must be in condition to be resold (including the original packaging)
3. Return items should be returned with a copy of the invoice, Job Name, P.O. Number and
name of the person requesting the return.
4. There will be a 25% restocking charge or $ 25.00 min. for invoices over 30 days.
5. No returns after 30 days.
6. Credit amount to be determined from the original selling price.